Thursday, May 29, 2008

b . :D

jus now jus now . :)




English Tuition . `** home tuition . nonoh . supposed say office tuition . lol .
the teacher went to my dad's office and give me tuition . den hor , the time going to end , got 15 questions marh . i did until 13 sia . tu teacher said . hey girl , faster faster do one more lar . i beg you . 13 this number is bad . Za Dao . = =


den den / chat chat with my babe lane lane .
she told me the Red Bull's Story .


Chinese ;


活说 , 有一只女生 , go petrol station , 加油 , 然后就买那个 somok red bull 阿 . 喝喝喝喝 ;
要完料 , 她发现里面竟是玻璃碎片 .
然后她就vomit vomit 篓 .

>w < * my current expression


vomit blood . yer yer . 不堪设想 ?

lane lane told me that the glass fragment in the bottle is the don't know wad , 化学药物太重 , 然后就有 glass pieces .
然后 , 那个女生就去 hospital , >w< >w < >w< 哭死她 . uwhh . ko lian ko lian .















tonight , going to jog . :DD
don't Hold Bec me ! x D









█▓▒░ Banana Ladiee

join my banana .
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment