Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shout Outs : maybe this will be the long post .
this is what i have to say before i start to write . * coughs *


hmm , as what i said . you never care right ? so you never knew .
don't ask , yes mah hor ah Ctine . :D en okay , i think its rather better now ,thanks ah black . * make innocent face *
the day before yesterday , its 280908 , was fighting over w/ bull mom .
she use the parang , i use my hand . hey people , * cerebrate * who won ? sure tu dia . urms , not knife knife knife , but parang par-ang , parang . so i gnarled my hand , its left hand . wtf . the day after that , yeh yesterdai . i got a piano lesson . what to do ? cancel it . * crank that *





so today , stayed at home . i think i going to die of boredom .
went to Miss Ctine house sia . :D had lotsa fun dere .
was doing something . huhu . secret ? ask her . but for what ? my heart , my brain and i think i wont end it . but , i dont think you'll make me continue it w/ that . i wish you were here . Went over to her place . for what ? oh yea . we , we , we er . actually doing nothing huh ?
urms , love ya loads loads Miss Ctine , you're my everythiang . is everythiang . * squeeze *
Bloody heaven . no hell no hell . :)


you just try to ignore everytime . sort of bosan ! M - N - F - A , A- S- I- H .




dad had promised to let me hang out , stick out w/ Miss Ctine more often after exam .
finally , i knew what is curang .



who's crazy w/ Gossip Girl ? kindly inform me .


i want to DRIVE !
i need CAR !



No comments:

Post a Comment