Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dedicated to the teddy memory of us .










i dont wish this will be the last post for you .
i am really stripped down and torn up about it.
i got no more tears .
i know this feelings , ain't guin away
& the wound will never heal up.
All I ever think about is you
You got me so mesmerized, and I just got to know, and i cant just get rid of it.


150908

its my birthday , & before that i got a crush on you . its so so a miracle that i would fall for you agen . i just cant stop it , its true . so the first time we're back keep in touch , you wished me happy birthday . & im so happy to receive that msg .

160908
the night , we text until midnight 3.43 am .


170908
the day we together . baby i really treasure you this time . but i know i haven't get hold of your heart . but nvm , it takes time & i really try try try hard .
this day , u still can't remember what is the day . sigh , i'm so disappointed . just a day of us you can't remember .

i lay all of my love & trust on you . dont use this as yr weapon to hurt me .

during the schooling days , we dun really have much time , i'm really upset .
i wanted to morning call you , you said no need u want me to have more rest . okay nvm . morning is yr schooling time & afternoon is mine . when im back , i wish i can see yr message when i reach home , but that's not so happening . hais . nevermind .
but that is worst during yr exam . we got not more than 15 messages a day .
but i think its alright , we still got time after yr exam .


021008, 241008 , 251008 , 081108 . our date .
those days i still remember .
i treasure the every single minute and moment that i spent w/ you .
even we just got a short time , but i still treasure it . i'll nvr let the time heals .
Nick , i catch a breathe when i look at you .


021008 .
i still remember the day . i dump you alone @ sunway carnival . i know its my fault . so i promised i wont dump you alone anymore right ? did i keep my promises ? did i ever dump you alone anymore ? i wont break promises .

everytime when i gonna give up , i think and i dont do it because i believe we can make this into
something that will last, last forever, forever.
& everytime when you hang out w/ friends or cousin , you won't text me . and i just got to wait u , sometimes i can't wait d . because i'm really so tired . i try to close up my eyes and wait , im still holding my hp & wait you to text me . so sorry , i got nothing at last .
did you notice that you've been ignoring me how many times ?




171108
as th previous article; its our monthly anni . 2 months for nick & sharron .
too bad , 161108 night you took yr phone to repair it .
so , we cant count down together . i got no mood , but i still text you the every 5 minutes . when you take back yr phone you can see it . 161108,171108 , 181108 , . i text you , but i know you cant see it just when u take back . on those days , i online @ afternoon , from twelve something to six o'clock . but you are quite busy .


191108
you got 2 msg for me .


201108
0 msg .
you said you wanna text me , but did you ?
i keep holding my phone , from 7 until 2.30am . enaj you knows haihs .
you cant even text me & just tell me you went out with friends ?
isn't its so hard to text me & TELL ME ?
im so disappointed .
im so tired , even im really so so so tired ,i still keep my eyes open . do you know how it feels ? it feels good when waiting ppl .
im really torn up .
i am so frustrated !
its just too much too much , too much .
just a promise , i will never leave you alone . im hurting inside .















now im stripped down and torn up about it , Time Heals ..

No comments:

Post a Comment