Friday, April 3, 2009

Random pictures for these days .




Hello people , im here to update my blog . Due to my laziness , i didn't update my blog for hmm for two weeks ? hah , okay readers this will be the random post , im really lazy hehs :P Last week was the sukan's week . so its been a hectic week , hectic day , happy mood . :) Cause someone make my day . hmm i talking about " Last Week " alright . so during that sports day , i wore that wrist splint so teacher said that i don't need to take part in the sport . * coughs , sorry for the unfairness * lol . but something happened for so sudden , its really been a big difference for me and it effects me , really .



*


However , there's something good to share also . alright my baby patricia is bec from china . hahah , yea its good but just for me . =) and i realize something , the early i go to bed , the more i feel sleepy on the next day . lol ! so usually i need to take a nap at least 4 hours on afternoon daily , but baby came back i cant make it so im really tired these few days .

Sunday , something happened . so i got a bad mood , like what ? dead cats & dogs ? yea maybe . I went hiking ! yea its hiking ,went to hiking w/ baby as well . but i was like @@ dying . energyless . its tiring & my stamina sucks . lol ! and the best one is that baby lar , her daddy is pushing her w/ a baby chair . enjoy the view . i really need something to make myself tired and try to forget everything , alright hiking is the best for me to forget . E-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d !
i did told my dad & jane to wake me up on the next day cause its Monday & its Schooling day , i know i can't wake for sure . so absolutely right i am . elephant er promised to wake me up , but she missed bus too . So Monday , jane & I missed our bus . hahah !
Well , skip some day randomly . * lazy dying *
thanks to the sister for teaching me alot of things that i never know . Those things that i cant get through over it . Thanks :D
My cousins are coming over to my place . i mean all of my cousin . lol , sort of bored . * frowns frowns * and we're going to Ching Ming on Sunday . eh its hot ! but however , i need to go and m-u-s-t .
Today , my uncle came back from Aus , and im wondering why the shereen is not coming too ? hmmmm . oh ya ! my adorable jane got cut by the teacher today . btw , dont sad you're still that Adorable , i still love you that much . * lmao . & british council , who wants to join ?
wei lame lar , dont know what to blog adi .


Enjoy reading readers , xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment