Friday, July 31, 2009

Its Gonna Be A Disaster !



Coming Exam Piece for the Pratical exam .
So fuggin awesome .
words to future Pianist : who's craving to be a pianist , should be like Freddy Kempf you know .





My Second Everything .



Kiap kiap ♥



♥ S



SHEEZ .


The H1N1 problem is getting serious now oppsie NO .
H1N1 has been upgraded to H2N3 . lol
and the mosquito beside me is getting banyak as well
Heard from friends that there's a confirmed case in our school , told daddy and he asked me not to go to school . So , Skipped School !* aherm , not skip . but an order *
Yet , bobo scolded me , he said im stupid i bluff him and so he went to school today . He's the one who doesn't afraid of Mati .
heeywee , didn't attend as well . * mwahx
Root at home for a whole day .
JessicaK went over my place and she didn't expect my mom's at home too . heh , Its quite a disappointment .



PS : HEY MAN , I'm so pissed of you !!
Fug You Fug You Fug YOU stupid uncle you thats you !!! JEEZ . screw you .
You forced me to say this , You're driving me crazy !







I Love Em !! Who's gonna get me one ? hmmm : /


Oyster Perpetual Datejust Royal Black ! Lovee This .


Mad REDish ! MAD CHIO .


Bugatti oh crazy .
Speed : 2.5 seconds / 100 meter



Love This Cute Lappie ! heh :D










Written by ,


Sharron Lee .

Lala , She's Signing UF .

No comments:

Post a Comment