Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Love's a perfect rhyme .

Sun , Ich Vermisse Dich









WEEKLY FLASH BACKS .

Bonjour people , im back !

Those previous posts were random and short because I got nothing to update and no outings due to the trial examination aherm and im quite Lazy . =/







Saturday , 29o8o9 : - Queensbay

‘ Its Our Day Again ! ‘

Alright its Saturday that means my only weekend holidays again . Due to some reason or what function , daddy couldn’t fetch me to brit council and he asked Jess to fetch me up . and that Lady , went over my place early in the morning ( actually its about nine thirty almost 10am ) yet I’m still sleeping like a monkey in my warm bed . :P

She woke me up and as usual , we went to Jawi to have some dimsun for our breakfast . after that , went TcTan to collect her lens and I was almost late to class !

Finished my class and we went Queens , that LADY keep looking for her B & L. and me ? keep saying things like : eh don’t waste time , wait till the time you really out of stock just buy can ‘t you ?! LOL . Had our lunch & in other words its our dinner @ Breeks .

Tuesday was my trial and I didn’t even touch my books , hahahahh felt guilty LOL .







a nice place to chill



Lunch @ Breeks











Sunday 3oo8o9 : - Sunway Carnival Convention Center

‘ Tan’s Family Silver Wedding Anniversary ‘

Day two of my weekEND holidays , attended Daddy’s friend wedding anni. Jessica joined us too . a real big happy family . Night , that lady over night at my place .

Someone went Sunway Carnival too , but too BAD we didn't meet . Grrrr pinch pinchhh you !!











- From Left : Mooi Kheng , YeongLi Tan , Yeong Chinn Tan , Jess .











Monday 31o8o9

‘ Happy 52th BTHDAY to M’SIA ! ‘

Ho-li-day again .

Rot at home for the whole day .at least manage to catch up some of my studies and did more revisions . :D







TUESDAY – THURSDAY ( 0109 – 0309 )

- PMR Trial exam in progress –

















I Say: Don't ever take your boyf as yr toys because he loves you









PS : I don't give a damn . =)









;



Stay tuned for the next post - Friday @ Swensen & CthyH's place .

No comments:

Post a Comment