Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back .

Currently Playing : Officially missing you // Tamia
Current Weather : Chilly
Current Day : Thursday



It's been a while since i last blogged . Nothing much , just have an sudden urge to be here , to blog .
Well you people must have forgotten about me i suppose . :P hehe , that's better nahh . You can rarely find me on Facebook , I'm more on Twitter and Instagram !



Let's just make these all in a short one .


What do you call happiness ?
1. Spending time with my dear cousin sis , Jess . She is on a 4 months semester break now while i'm having a long exam period , how pathetic .


 2. Duet , like finally .


3. Baby Patricia went outstation and she's coming back , this June ! miss her truckloads <3 <3


4. Found a good book , to kill time .


 5. It describes my current situation B E S T . hee :)




I'll be back soon people , gotta off to a nap & tuition later . Ciaos x lovey dovey

No comments:

Post a Comment