Monday, February 16, 2009

160209 , the second day after Valentine Day - tiring day .
last night , was interesting ! hahah . im singing my song , you're couting your money . lol , sexy we're going to do the same thing tonight . * Tick fingers , Promised ? hehs



& i messed up my mind . i thought i made up my mind adi , im not gonna think that anymore . but why it appears in my mind again ? fall over and over again ? sj & i were thinking the same thing .


Sharron Lee is the girl still , wake up at half past ten , nvr take my breakfast and went to the piano lesson , till 2 afternoon , i finished my class , watch the same tv , tucking at the bed , my room , how it feels when you're all alone now ? & Jess is going to over night at my place . * drools drools hmmm









i ,
never
change .

im still that .. Lazy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment