Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hectic morning.
currently , boring staring blankly watching the ashanti's video . - the way that i love you ;
instead of being lazy like jane , dont even want to move , keep eating & sleeping . i'm still drolling my eyes .

sigh , exam is around the corner .
most of all , the T-o-d-o-l-i-s-t is to finished sejarah chapter 4 , 5 & 6 for form 1 , mathematics chapter 3 , * lol i dont know wad is it , Pmr , call up the teuco peoples to repair my things, and get a grand piano , nikon dslr 600 , iphone , the mickey mp3 player for the valentine's gift and complete my kemahiran hidup's thingy . lol , headache . since form 1 i lost my wood , so how can hand it up on tuesday ?

and im addicted to the gossip girl novel . sharron lee never read any novel , even when i saw people reads novel i'll say aiyo nonsence , boring . and now im addicted to it . Blair & Serena !

instead of being so suffer , i dont wanna think wad happened at the past . forget it and start it all over again is the best choices for me. But , memories never fade away , always stay in hearts .
last but not least , thanks for everything . (:



People , i gotta get my ass off to my piano lesson . toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment