Sunday, June 28, 2009

dedicated to my only daddy .


Yours truly ♥











Bonjour , readers .
A simple , straight forward post , read it with heart thanks .





As what i've written on the title , this post is specially dedicated to my only daddy . a Late Father's Day post to my dad.










Caution : this post contains of ugly pictures , sweet words and etc . Close your eyes or click on the X if you can't stand of it . I write what i want , i blog what i likey . ` Letz Put a Wide Smile on facie :D

Lee is the family name , and so borned a girl who named Sharron Lee , lol lame i know .

i love you daddeh , you're the most special ones in this world to me . I can give up everything in this world , but not you . In these 15 years we've been through , i knew that who's the one who treat me , love me , fond of me with his full-filled lovey-dovey heart . Dad , you're the best , you don't even need to change .

& i wanted to apologize here , to what i've done which really hurted you . my attitude ? i threw anger on you ? i lied you and so etc .. I know you're sad , you're down when i lied you or did something really bad . The first i saw and i'll never forget , you put tears on face . anyhow at last , you forgave everything and woke up early in the morning and make me a cup of hot milk that warms my heart , wake the maids up , wake me up , prepare my breakfast and put it in a container .
Usually , i won't tidy up my bed room after i wake up lol its true , i won't feel shame of that . I went to school , you will help me to tidy it . when i came back from school on afternoon , i'll see a pretty adorable tidy clean bluely room with my fragrance on . Sniffs Hardly
Daddy you're just like my shelter , its true its hard . A hardey Shelter that a daughter need . you done the best ones . You did too much , as a daddy . when i fell in love , you'll be happy but scared too . Scared that i'll be hurted . when im facing lovesick , you'll always by my side , and tell me there's still a long journey to go don't scared you'll be alone or what .
Like what you told me when i was 5 years old , yeahh i still remember .
You said that , when i was a baby , you used to kneel on the floor until you hurted your knees , you said you love keep looking at me when i was still a baby and you don't care where it hurts .
You're jus like my mummy , and i admit my mummy didn't even do that much .
Like urm , who're really closed with me know what my mum did to me , but just forget it . abuse , no ? BAHAHAHAH . you , always bring me out because you know that im bored and lonely at home , im the only daughter dont have any siblings .
Brought me out to shop , whatever i want , you'll get me asap , as long as i won't waste it . Like Shopping and everything , its my DAD who brought me to shop .
Sometimes , he'll help me to make appointment , brought me to do facial . I know you'll think like , uh weird ? yes its weird . my dad brought me to do facial , not my Mummy . =)
Yoga class , meditation class , balley dance and all , when i just mentioned and i said that im interested on that , you'll search it for me .
Exam Weeks , i usually will stay up until late night to study and no matter how tired you are , you'll stay up too , to accompany your daughter . yes i have a pair of eyes to see , you're very tired .
Every every good stuffs or delicious foodies , you'll wait me back and share together with me and so naturally when i hang out with friends or not having dinner at home , i'll remember to buy you your fav foods , Subway (:
Remember one thing , every moment that i spend with you , i laughed from my deep core .
*
Yet , i know no one can be trusted in this world , except him . He's the one who'll never betray nor backstab me .
In a silent night , when i close my eyes up , i thought about what he had done , it really put tears on my face . I scared , one day i'll lost my daddy , it comes in sudden .
My dad , yehh he'll leave some short words on the table when he's leaving to work while im in school . : ))
" Darling girl , daddy bought you some Mc Donalds , enjoy your meal ya . " Love , Dad .
&Today's .
" Sharron girl , remember always to close your toothpaste after used . " Daddy , 290609 10.05 am .

.
Daddy , i saw every flash backs with eyes , i feel it with heart . What you did to me is just more than words , more than what i've written on this article .
To Me , You're always that friendly , cute , lovely and adorable !


i appreciate everything and i promise will be a good daughter in the rest of my life .




Her daughter ♥
My daddy , see ! same brows same nose and same mouth . hehs :P
Dad with some wrinkles on , aherm serious ones . * couhgs coughs *



Last but not Least , Happy Belated Father's Day !




♥ / S,ly

No comments:

Post a Comment