Thursday, June 4, 2009











i love this phone and i thought it was cute but it ain't at all ! i hate this stupid freaks !











Life Echoed !

Random screens ;

Take a short break from studies and update my blog .

Last Weekends , went mountain climbing w/ cousin again , bumped into my aunt dere , btw its sort of fun spending time with em .you’ll be laughing out all the day . lol

Night , headed starbucks with the cousins .









this much ?



Monday , got the smart fone from daddy since the old ones is quite a laggy .

Neonode N2 , it’s a soft cute phone! the memory is up to 32GB s. Pretty awesome !



.Thursday , started yoga class , daddy wants to join too . but ahem * coughs * ..

mans are not allowed :) alright after that , dad called up the guy to tune my piano , and I’ve got my grade 7 theory results too , 82 marks ! out of expected . thanks god . In case if I got distinction for my theory next time , I’ll receive the money from ABRSM , sixty five pounds ? hah ! impossible alright .

However , I’ll persuade daddy to get me my grand piano as soon as possible in stead of gonna wait till the practical exam on July . I want the S4 ! it sounds beta I think .

Form 4 & 5 ers , next Monday is your exam .good luck all the best alright .

btw , best wishes to all who’s going to sit for the exam .

Oh gotta get my ass off here , to be continue .

PS : oh I cut my fringe .



















Alright dude , sorry for the late update.

Hell Yeah ! Exam is over !

Yea its just the week after the exam week , and hols started , get high . btw , nothing to crap about the exam week . just got stung by the ants , small ants no doubt . it blackens my knees and its itchy painful . oh ya , I lost my sim card last few days sorry for those if I didn’t reply your message and so I’d renew a new ones .

Well , I did pay effort on my studies . I slept 4 hours each in a day .











*







Last weekends went british council to sit for the placement test , s

o they know that should place me at which class . so im in the secondary intermediate class . went there to improve this poor English , that’s why . after that headed gurney . and its really in a rush , back then went to piano class .

Sunday , woke up late and prepare up , went jusco . we went dere about 1.30 and we reached home about 10.30 . 9 hours ?

wtf , I couldn’t be that stupid by spending 9 hours over at jusco but no cure . just freaking boring . oh , SOMEone said that im stupid .

Watched Terminator Salvation . :)

and i found a word to describe jess , stupid plus stupid equal to elephant .





Holiday started , im really like a piece of crap , staying at home doing nothing . btw thanks ch , came over my place to accompany me at a hectic aftanoon . =P









* PICTURE has been REMOVED , Sorry *





Enjoy your holiday.

TIME , waits for .. no one .









“ .. this is the way you left me , ahappy ending , no hope no love no glory , a happy ending .”





PS : oh ya stay tuned , i cut the maid's hair ! im so happy cause its stylish devilish ugly enough !!!







Sorry , no offence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment