Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meet Me Half Way


















lazy bumpehh bomb bomb , imma lazy bump so lazy lazy mad lazy and imma getting lazier nowadays . lol not going to school anymore ? Btw , i never attend since pmr had ended . no point for going school hmm . Last night , my Bm teacher texted me , lol * she asked for reason why i'm not going to school . Then i was like : uhh ? laughmyassoff.


Lifeless , lifeless , lifeless , lifeless ... hmmps . i think i need to go for some vacation , because my life's like so dull hah but then , its okay my baby's with me . :) coughs*



and , i love him !!


Lovely Couple

shanwushuang & Leslie Sung , ( as in drama ) .



Heh , Cute .
God damn , sot sei me .




Found some pictures , taken on Last Year
Credits Christine Lim ;

PS : Eh , its a very dangerous dangerous shoot kay ? FML , lost some candid picture and some progressing pictures . lol *






More Updates Coming Soon ! People , Stay Tuned , Dont Run away chase i'll chase yeaa ! lame right ? * dont slap me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment