Monday, November 2, 2009

Its Moi Life .










HollaWollas , to those who's visiting this page . Don'tcha be lazy to read the words aite ? you must finish reading those words . :)



I'm so boring these days , very true indeed , boring !
Sharron seriously needs help , lend me a hand plez or some words will be much appreciated . =[ Peeepooos , plez tell me what to do when i'm sothefkinboring and dying like nobody's business . * frowns
A lot of thoughts have been coming up on ma mind nowadays , i know why my parents wanted to do so and a lot of things happened nowadays . Now I Realized Whyy ! Its for their only daughter's sake ! I've been living in this world for 15 years10monthsandsomedays . lol like i'm growing and like i do now . I'm still growing , as in mentality and etc .



.
.
.
.
.



Shiaat man ... i'm still so underaged ! gaaaah
.. 18 , when are you coming ?? 21 , when are you coming ?? Way too greedy heh :P we called this humanology . lol what is this ?
Yeaaah , everyone will grown up someday somehow and that time , they'll realize how immature they were when they recall back those memories in past . hahh , not anyone i'm trying to refer to like straightly , me myself .
These few days , hah should thanks to the boredom * I've been spending time thinking about what i've done in these years . yes maybe i should manage my time well , not to put all of my time online , facebook spend time just sitting in front of my pc doing nothing . Instead i should do something more meaningfull .



Okie stop that nonsence crappie things .
well recently , i've been helping or i can say i'm working with my daddy * coughs * at his place . hmmm i guess you guys know what i've been doing at there with jess . keep on snap snap snap pictures . Eh , who seriously cares ?



This is what we like to do .





Drawn by sharronly , if you can read my mind you should know what i'm trying to say ! Bitch , Figure out !


eh , my grandpaaa is themorehandsome than how he looks in the photoo : )









-



aduhai , why so lifeless ? I should work instead of dreaming sharron lee stop dreaming ! Coughs i'm still searching for my soulmate . Yawnn , sounds so wrong soulmate . it seems something sothebanyakimportant . Soulmate ! hahahahh . btw imma just kidding yo .

Well i'm currently waiting for sunway to call . They're gonna call me up for audition . Fasta la. not working for real la , just for some sort of experience . : P If , if , if i'm talking about IF i got chosen i'll be performing for temporary because i don't think i can work for a long period .
Btw , from now onwards i'm going to blog for moiself i mean blog whatever whatever whatever i want .urm bfo this i was like .. blog for those who read this blog but not myself ? lol weirdo .
and not forget to mention , me and ng jonard are working on good nowadays no worries :)


Yeah it's gonna be my good good Friday again !
Today is the graduation day for those form 5ers in Jit Sin . Gooooodbye i'll miss ya all . Best Luck to those who's taking SPM and STPM this year ! All da best !
Saturday ? Having class @ British council and heading down gp . gonna shop tmrw , its been quite a long time i never shoplikeamadlady alrd . Sunday i'm having piano class agen , uhh boringsangat . : |



Wookay Last few days , grandpa of mine had admitted to Island hospital , Ulcer in stomach ! & Mummysharron went to Gleneagle to have a consult with the doctor because something goes wrong with her eyes. loldon'tknowwhatswrongla.
Both of you , Get Well SOON !



lol , idk why i'm so in the blogging mode today . Btw , i'm gonna stop here :)



PS : I know you're peeking ! heh ;P






* Toodles
loveupeople ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment