Monday, November 16, 2009

People lets have fun !




Hollamamolla my peepoos , its been a long time since I last updated my blog . Well , nothing much just so into blogging mode right now . ;P Am afraid of the feelings when i feel bored to my blog , trying hard to shun this feelings ! Had a really great weekend with some fellas , enjoy spending moments with them . (:

So Jessthemama suggested to held a BBQ party at my house . its just a random idea and from a 2 person's party increased to a 16 person's partyy hahh. Not forget to say , I had Lotsa Funnnn wooo !


Alright , Friday went Sunway Carnival to get some BBQ's equipment like charcoal , the big fork and etc . Saturday afta class @ British Council , headed Queensbay to get some frozen foods . Got my all-time-fav foods as well , Japan Toufu ! yeahh :P
Haha , What I can say is , Jess used to prepare all of the BBQ's NEEDS. like the big forksss , fish , butter honey and etc . blehh ;P Anyway , let the pictures to speak .



Yvonne & I .
6th Aunt and her son , ah Yao . Spot the FAN ! our pro jackie used the fan to blow the charcoal so that it burns out faster . Chicks , Habis . hah ! Daddy & jess' mummy . Yeathy theveryselfproffesed maid . Kaeshuin & Jess . The Handsome ! Fish on Fire ! Guess what ? We don't have the brush thingy to brush the butter on the hot dogs so Geena made a brush by using the banana's leaf . Okay at first , A-Two-Person's-Party My Cute chiwawa Nonnie !



P/S : More Picture to be uploaded , for more go to my Facebook.









xoxo , loveyoungjonard.

No comments:

Post a Comment