Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Celebration .

Okay this would be a long post , merely have a little time to blog bfo I go rolling on bed with my cell phones & ipod stuck on my ears ! ( Guess 10 minutes shit ! )


30th of December , 2009 .

I had a good afternoon & my day supposed to be very very calm but here came up a big fight with my dad . sheeeesh ! my fav girl Christine lim gave me a call in the afternoon , she asked me to join her & her hubby ( etc ) to go countdown on the next day . Right after i hung up the call , I called mummy and told her this & that lots of crapping yada yada & I wanna go countdown with chris . Daddy was home at that moment , coincidentally she rang my daddy up . Dad did not ask a lot and he gave me the shitz answer , no no whatever no no . oh :S it got me so mad and here started the war . okay I admitted I was so a lil run out of fire and my mood was not so okeh and I couldn’t control myself so I started got myself like the boss / king in the house yelled screamed shouted like nobody’s business , not to forget.. bang the door too. yada yada .. here came up a war and I was getting a lil too over . I hid in my for the whole night and I did not go down to have my dinner .. till late night , I went down just to have a cup of milk .








31st of December , 2009


The next day after the war & last day of two thousand & nine . Woke up kinda late , I was like .. where the heck is the astro card , my cell phone , my purse , my sunglasses and the house phone ?? then .. oooh-ammm-geeee .. : /

I thought I would just passed my day like this oh freaky boring .. but noooo :DD Jessica came over my place in the afternoon she asked me to follow her to inti for her next semester’s enrolment . okay then .. went to ask for some studies abroad . ; ) Know what to study in future is better than you got no plan or a last minute plan that you make you regret . Was starving like hell that time .. so planned to go to ichiyo but oh no CLOSED . red chopstick ? oh no CLOSED . At last , makan sendiri :P

& urm , Tambun Indah has a new year countdown celebration too @ the center road . around 8pm , went to fill up the stomach as every resident have to attend the count down celebration , lotsa entertainments loved a girl who played violin well . :D After that , went jackie’s house . his bro held a party at home too . Kae came at last , had a talk and then .. its 3am & BED TIME !

Heppy NUYAR MY FOLKS !


( after party )






PS : i'm so so lazy to elaborate , lets make it happen on the next post . :) sleeeeepy


1st of January 2010

( shall be continue )









take a nap , toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment