Friday, January 15, 2010

Well this should be the sixth post in my 2010 , great 2009 has finally passed and I'm growing up as well .. not just me , but everyone . :) May you guys have a blast in this new tiger year !
Nobody knows how much they changed in a year but when you started to look at your photos that you've taken in this whole year long , let's see people .. you'll know about it . ;P


Let's make a quick review for my 2009 and all the shitz i've been through in 2009 , forget about it give a stroke . :D Not to foget , my look at 2008 & 2009 !
PS : Pictures only .



Coughs * It was taken on 2008 . End of 2008 ;



When i was still with my ex bf , he gave me this bear .


I couldn't imagine .. yes it WAS me .



Some stupid photoshoot with christine lim at her house .
* Something impressive scenes that i will not forget , will mention it on the next post *


*tears* :C


Hahahh.. stupid bangs aiya that time heng what . I still remember that time i lost my weight .. around 7kgs more or less ?

# Christine Lim loves this photo , so i have nooo idea just post this up .;P


Vacation to Australia , taken at Thai's aiport .


My uncle tom LOVESS to drink ! :P
# Christmas Session at Uncle Tom's house .




# Starting of 2009 .





; Middle of 2009 .


and yes , my performance for my music school .


END OF 2009 !!!

Started my job as a part time pianist and this photo is taken before i

@ Sunway Carnival .




# In case if you do not know , she's my lovely cousin - Jessica .







Yes this is my messy so called holiday style hair . lol even can tie it up alrd .

# KL .


Opps it was supposed taken on 2008.

Leon & I .


Ng Jonard & I . :P came over my house to dine with family - my mom's famous hawt curry .



# If I'm not mistaken , it was taken around August ? when kimkim came back from China .



Otw to Mr Tan's silver wedding anniversary @ sunway convention centre .



Lastly ..


my Uncle tom and Uncle Adrian !

celebrating 6 y.o's bthday @ Sydney .
# Holidays !



# My little flower loves this photo as well . :P






xo , sha.
to be continue ..

No comments:

Post a Comment