Saturday, May 8, 2010

Labour Day .


Does this photo look familiar ? Yippie , current profile picture @ Fb .


baby kesayanganku , photo taken by christine lim .



Yeah i know i've been neglecting my blog for too long , so here i'm back . :)


Its gonna be an overdue post , . Readers , how did you spend your Labour Day ? Nice , No ? Alright , this is how i spent my Labour Day .


I thought it's gonna be a SHO-BORING-LABOUR-DAY but noooo jess came over to my place and we've been thinking what can we do to kill the time and lastly we thought of going swimming at Bukit Jawi Club . Still remember last year , i went Pangkor Laut the great island with daddy and i totally forgot how to swim . hahaah . The weather wasn't that good , it was a cloudy day . Before that ,Jess and I went Jawi to fill up our stomach first . Though we're starving like hellaa but laksa is always our loveeee because it never stinks :D

Around 6.30 , yeaaah the whether turned good and Jess dare not to go alone because it's quite a distant road , kinda dangerous when we returned home at night . So both of us kept bugging daddy to ask him to fetch us there . and yay done persuading and daddy fetched us there. I used to go swimming every weekends with my parents when i was still a toddler . The last time I went there is when i was eight years old ? If am not mistaken . (;





Views from the reception counter .


The Motel for those who play golf .


Swimming Club's another entrance .

the pool .





No doubt , called it a ghost .



Sorry for the octopus hehehh. :D



This is how i spent my Labour Day , how about you ?


Happy Mother's Day in advance
:)
I'm not gonna celebrate my mother's day . I dont think mother's day has a special meaning to me .Don't judge on me , don't you say that i never respect my mom . Behind those glitz and glamz , do you know any story about us ? I used to have a lot of physical altercation with her when i was young yet it deeply impressed me . I used to celebrate mother's day with my grandma and the Teoh's families when she was still here but now she has gone with the wind . this year is gonna be the same as last year , since daddy is gonna date me out tmrw to go to gurney for some shoppings and now i'm booked !





Till then , loveshar .
KL One day trip delayed , excuse me (:



No comments:

Post a Comment