Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Short break

Okeh silly i know . ;P


beyond all , Hihi ;D
Shall take a break from the tons of books . phew , like finally man . Dark circles are getting serious lately as i sleep late everyday , stayed up until late night to do revision . Exam isn't finished yet , still have the second session on next week after 3 days break ! Biology , Physic , Chemistry , History Paper 2 , Additional Maths are all down ! 7 down 8 up up up !
Anyway just finished my history Paper 2 this morning , totally dont know what am i doing just now but i wrote something right thou . hahah depends on luck then ! Gonna do well on the Paper 1 . Anyway it reminds me the place which i wanted to go the most , as i always write it on my history textbook - my house . Daddy promised to take me there this end of year , perhaps . If only i can go ! yet months ago we've promised uncle hooi ♥ and uncle Tom to go to Sydney at the end of this year to celebrate Uncle Tom's ninety (something) birthday . ♥


Yeah this is the place ! In case if you dont know , this is Parthenon !



The time table of the exam date is sticked on the mirror , everywhere . like no where else where i couldn't . The mirror in my room , my toilet , on my piano .. everywhere to remind me , the exam is approaching !



Anyway , I'm still having a piano competition tmrw . Audition first , dont know whether i can go in to the final . The final is on July .


Ending with


Loves , update soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment