Friday, December 31, 2010

# 31/12/2010

Did i ever mention in my previous post that my baby Patricia is back again ? ;) Yeah look how adorable she is . She's just 3 years old . The best part is when you asked how old is she , she'll be asking you back how old are you when you answered her you're XX y/o . She'll said NO , you're 3 years old too ! Cutee ayee ?  She beats LimMeyHan gao gao for her chubiness and how smart she is but yeah sorry she can never beats limmeyhan for her guailanNess.




 
On the Next day , she came again . She pulled me to my room and said Sharron Jie Jie , Quick i pose and you take a picture of mine kieees ? Lol . Camwhore princess.











































I've forgot what's the event .. Well picture spamming :3






Off to new yaaar party  , To be Continued .

No comments:

Post a Comment