Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#Webbie { Picture Spam }

3 More Days To Christmas peepos ! :))


Game Addict :D


 Look at this , Minnie Mouse which i bought it in HK Disney Land . One for Him , One for Me <3
Yeah , i .. kinda hung it on my bag :3


 Talking Tom is Hungry ; Meow :3


Hmmm , Pokes Pokes *


Oh cut this crap , by the way Santa Claus is coming to town , Have you got your socks ready and hung it on the window ?



Tsk tsk , I have no plans for Christmas . Baby's not around so i'm gonna celebrate a-a-a-alone , wel he's celebrating his Christmas there with those so hawt japanese chic . So yah , perhaps i should do , just like how he does .



I'm sorry for not updating so long , My blog is full of rust i know . Gotta make a summary post for my december aite ? 


Well i'm seroius boring here with the Apple family , Baby Pat is busy playing her games on her new iphone 4 while Aunt is busy syncing her apps on her new MacB Air .


Well i got to sync some games to the iPad , any nice games to recommend ? :3


15 minutes more to Dinner . Points above * i just got myself a new shade :) It's kinda  similar to his so i got this for myself . 






5 Days to go till mom is back .
18 days to go till someone is back . 


Well , this is just a random video .. 
:3







Ciaos people , with loves .


Be right back .

No comments:

Post a Comment