Thursday, July 3, 2008

HeartsAndMiss . - )

ohh miss , exam coming soon . /w the-tuuut .

chinese ? I totally , don’t know , but I ain’t ocbc kays .

this few days , wooots. Happened lotsa things . but , not now to tell those stories =) after exam yea . hahas . currently , waiting Ms Show to online . I love to say wtf recently , don’t mean to be rude hahas . jus like to say it . wtf wtf wtf .

sorta change something new . don’t be so childish . thought its hard to change , but ain’t at all . haaaa :D

oh . I adores her . she’s so nice , absolutely =)

8 songs i could listen over and over again:

Take a bow ;

With you ;

Bye bye ;

Touch my body ;

Tattoo ;

Yesterday ;

Bleeding love .

8 things I say or do too often:

- omg omg omg , you know I said how many times :D

- shit shit .

- tmd tmd .

- eat in class

- try to escape from chinese period , but failed

- keep thinking how to escape from those teachers , FAILED .

- always pull pull pull my hair , and sayang my hair . :D oh I really do .

- say anything birds

- do shits things

- do something people can’t image yea . :D I love .

- day dreaming in class


And , one thing . I said going to change thou , something is not going to change for awhile =) its being crazy . oh , I bring cookies and biscuits to school . and I eat alots in class ! haaaaaa ! :D FAT FATTY , oh right =) fat . oh but , many people are going to increase their weight w/ me , miss Vivan and so so on . they snatch my biscuits away . oh , nevamind =) * thought my brownies are nice ! * woohoooo .


Okay . sorta continue w/ my studies .

三字經, 我來也 .



Some words for miss SITI ,

Don’t keep asking us , “ Macam Mana , what’s wad wad sulphur wad wad acid wad alkaline “ . I going to answer you this , “ Macam Mana , Kita X TAU , Kamu Cikgu , Kita Tau , Kita Diam Diam , Kamu Mau , Kamu Tanya kami , Kami tanya Kamu , Kamu ni CIKGU “ . oh , thought my malay not really bad ! * winks * :DD


nights ,



Sharron Lee / ©

No comments:

Post a Comment