Friday, July 18, 2008




oh , okays . jus bec from skew .
miss my blogspot .
haven't mandi yet , den update my blog d .
yer . lasam people .mah hor . nevamind i admit i LASAM lar . i still busuk gok lerhs .
But i'm not Lasam as you !
: D


Later , going to update sum pics .
haaaa ;D i'm sure that you'll oh my god oh my god !


okay , lets talk about tmr .
i going to Mengkuang Run man . ahems , suprised isn't it ? * coughs *
gort many things to bring leahs . thinking now for tu LMT lil miss BB .
hmm , camera , burgers , lil small chubby monkey fans , and etc etc .

yo yo . later going to MC`D .
tu LMT , wanna buy burger for her. the burger is for her breakfast tomorrow .
oh *clap hands * yang yang ; )


and den , oh yea my piano exam ! it's on o1o8o8 !
damn holly shit man . i still haven't practice up my scales and etc etc yet .
help me Mr Marcus Wong !



hmm , okay . Sharron Lee's washroom . i 'm coming !
Mc Donalds I'm Coming !




hmm . i love cupcakes ! Don't YOU ?















nah shit ! got dz kind of mother !
no need go lah !
LMAO .
i endure for a long time d !
Bastard !

i don't have dz kind
of mother lah !
nah , you want this rite ?
give it to you .
bull shit !



No comments:

Post a Comment