Wednesday, July 23, 2008



Helooouu ;




awful ! feeling bluee !

happy ! feeling green =)


Haaaa :D

My hair , been cut yesterdai .
Oh , I didn’t cry s you thought . don’t know why , I can’t cry this time , nevamind -D take it easy . hair will grow bec wad .
The Miss Vivian , cry like an aunty , the whole face >w< cause she kena cut . hhuhuuu . ew wwww ;


But but , bu shuangg ! Some Block A’s , * s TSChooo saids Block A * girls hair . wadthechickenchop , so damn long man !
Ong Jia Yu’s hair is long , she’s a study girl thou . she don’t care s her hair long or norts . don’t care . -)

Sundai I went to cut my hair dahs . nevamind nevamind =) still the same , hair will grow bec yea .den , omg ! but , my hair , bu neng jian ren lar !
Damn Shit sia .

heeeeyy people , someone told me to go to google search .

type your name .

ahemss , blahhhhhhhhhhhh . comes out all .

Testingg . =)




and this week was caring week , koperasi week , buddha week . This saturday ! woohoooo .

It's Caring Week ! :DD

Enjoy This Saturdai ! yoyoyo .

Try to forget . <33>

I’m
freaking in love with
N B ;






No comments:

Post a Comment