Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chu 3 of CNY .

Well , gonna skip all the post ( chu 1 & chu 2 ) . Hallelujah its all so boring i bet you guys don't want to know it in detail .



Yesterday ( Its 1.16am so counted as yesterday ? ) .
Tuesday ; chu 3 .
Morning , woke up kinda early and dolled up myself . Got myself ready and waited for them ( Chris , jason & nick ) to come . They reached at 2 something and had steamboat as lunch . After that , angpau and went back ! At first , they were planning to go to sunway but ended up we went to jason's house . I'm really afraid of muffin . Fyi , muffin is jason's pet .. hmm a cute doggy who loves to lick people .Knocked on the piano for awhile and then went to nick's house as well .
After that , jason & nc dropped Chris & I home . That's all for my afternoon and evening . Photos talks , Less captions sorry :)

PS : I hate this effing short hair ( !!! )


# Girls camwhore session



:P









# Family photos






Evening , got home and had my dinner . After that , went to the coffee bean @ Ac for some chilling session with jess and cy . we came home around 12 and the night still young .. heh the guys and girls are still cheong kay - ing .




Till then , loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment