Tuesday, February 9, 2010


( You can't hear me so listen to " Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World )

Sorry for delaying my # Day Two post for such a long time but still i'm not going to post it ( Still In Progress ) I'm so not in the blogging mode these few days tho I still have to update it to keep it alive .


Last Friday me & my family , Well included the grandpa's side , attended the grandpa's brother's daughter's son's wedding dinner . Venue @ Sunway Carnival Convention Center . That night i was real drunk , coughs not always or i can say it .. the first time ? Blame it on mummy ! She told me that the wine is just so sweet , contained only a lil alcohol . After that , the cousin brought us to somewhere behind the ballroom where the workers placed the alcohols . * I guess the cousins were a lil too high that's why they kept on filling our cup with wine and , Jess not so lucky with whiskey .. So , continously just like .. Jess wasn't able to stand and walk in a straight line already * laughs . Goyang sini goyang sana . At first i thought I was okay but ended up my mom was holding my hands because i couldn't walk in a straight line either . Hahah here comes the best part , when i was home , i started to vomit . Hahahaaa and here comes my day .




Saturday , headed Gurney to get some books and meet up with marcus for awhile as well before my class starts . Night , accompanied daddy to attend Uncle Tan's Party @ his factory . The theme is : GUYS have to dress up like a LADY whereas LADY have to dress up like A MAN . Btw , photos to be uploaded and I had a lot of fun there :)


Sunday , as usual piano session at afternoon and evening . :)





Promised , I'll update on tmrw ! Now , I have to go cuddling up in my blankes :P



With Loves , Sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment