Saturday, February 13, 2010

Turning into : Somebody to Love .




Imma real lazy bump , sometimes i'll just break promises to update my blog because i'm really lazy . Pointless ? Noo not pointless , i'm just lazy to elaborate . Photos ? Yeah a lot but a post with a lot of photos without captions or elaboration is pretty boring so i rather not to blog .

Yes by da way my blogging mode is back so gonna update a little here , heh.



( About the DAY 2 , apologize again, because i'm still gonna delay to post it up , excuse me .. )



5 Things that I found happy .

#1 , My uncle is back from Aus , he got me loads of cherries and dark chocolates hehe !
#2 , My baby Pat Pat ( Patricia ) is back from China .
#3 , I've got enough of my CNY clothes heeeeh . ;P
#4 , Waiting For My CNY Days to come . ( Three Hours To GO )
#5 , I've got my watch !


I wanna watch Valentines Day badly , anyone ?



These few days Christine and I were counting down at school like krazy fellas , she wrote it on the small piece of paper as in chinese we called it " bian li tie " like : FOUR DAYS MORE TO HOLIDAY !! we were both so excited so we did not attend to school on Friday . Reason ? We don't farking want our hair to get cut by the discipline teachers yeah this is our secondary sch life , can't wait to graduate man .. Anyhow , we skipped school on Friday . HA-HA THURSDAY , CHRISTINE AND SHARRON LEE SAW A BIRD .

So Thursday Night ,
Uncle came back from KL , he came back from sydney but his plane landed at kay elle so he stayed a few night at my another uncle's house . At night , we had dinner together with my family and leon . After that , he brought us to Sunway carnival .



Fyi , she's my baby pat pat .

Eh eh I'm not krazy , I'm just so in love with my HAT . :P


Friday ,
Woke up kinda early and found my baby Pat Pat is backy ! She's like .. has grown up a little hmm . Afternoon , had steamboat as lunch with uncle and mum . Know why guys ? My mum said she's lazy to cook , so have it as lunch then . Leon came over and joined us for the steamboat too . After that , headed to gurney because he wanted to get some Chinese New Year Clothes ! terrible horrijible lol . Lateron , he dropped us at sunway . Heeh i know he's tired enough .Daddy got me that watch finally . * SMILES WIDELY *


new baby Cerruti .
Old vintage Sun glasses on !







Have a nice reunion dinner with your family ?
Have you found your right one for Vday ? hmmm , wonders *



Anway tmrw i'm gonna celebrate Vday alone , like every year is the same so do this year . Chinese New Year ? Gimme a call and come over to get a red packet ! :)




Lastly , Happy Valentine Day and Happy Chinese Nuyar people !




With loadsa loadsa Loves , xo Shar.

No comments:

Post a Comment