Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fight For This Love




well i love this song bcus it brings me load load load of memories .


# FIGHT FOR THIS LOVE by Cheryl Cole








anyway I think everyone has started preparing for their coming monthly test . Best luck to all my fellow fwens !
Few days ago , my hair got cut by the discipline teacher so its so effing short nao . I just had an hair cut few days ago before the spotcheck and i have bangs yet unfortunately i got caught again , not just me but i think the whole form four students , okay so don't get shock . My theory exam is coming very very soon as well !!! Next monday ? YES .

So this is how i look now .. don't laugh .






Just a short post here before i'm leaving to momaths tuition hopefully chris won't ffk because she's having headache ! & finally i've got my anti stress gel cream heh so happy :P lol




Be right back ..

No comments:

Post a Comment