Monday, March 22, 2010

XX, is love .




Holiday is offcially over , how did you spend your holiday ? Nice , no ?
Yea , the way you spend your holiday should be the same as mine . :) Stayed at home and did nothing ? heh yes. Anyway , school has reopened and everyone should have switched their mode to study mode but not holiday anymore no more .Anyway , i gotta put some effort back on my studies . At least , I have to learn how to manage my time . No more taking nap for 4 hours at afternoon and when i'm awake it's 7.30pm already . Mum starts to complain me nowadays ,she asked me to go for jogging . But a lazy bump like me , will only take it as nothing .


Have a sudden urge to blog , i dont know why . I'm too boring , perhaps ? yeahh... i'm too boring here . I want to play games !!! Any good recomendation ? ;D




Aite ciaos , signing off .

No comments:

Post a Comment