Thursday, March 11, 2010

# Pictures more than words




The first class test is finally over yet another big mid-term exam is coming ! This ain't a honey moon year for us , but a tough year . * tsk tsk . Anyway my theory examination is approaching , Monday yes . After that , i'm gonna concentrate on my diploma in performance for piano . Hah , its like .. finally . I was thinking of taking my violin lessons back but my time is too pack . I'm only free on monday ;
Tuesday IT Class ; Wednesday Additional maths tuition with Chris ; Thursday Piano Class ; Friday Modern maths tuition with chris ; Saturday British Council and family excursions ; Sunday I have to work !
See .. How pack is my time ?
neway after the class test the moment that most of the students afraid is when the papers are back ! i have taken some of my papers back . Bio Chemist Physic ? Nope not yet . Add maths marks are real satisfying i got " Fatt Fatt " , haha guess what is it ? ;P
Pendidikan Moral ? I thought i would just faaaaaaaaail but end up i got 70 ? hmm , no ? I just recalculate the marks and i realize the teacher undercount the marks . 4 marks ? yeah 4 x 5 = 20 ?


Holiday is coming , have you planned what to do , where to go ? Make use of this holiday , make sure there's no regrets . :D No plans ? Date me out then heh !




As title shown , Pictures more than words . I found a lot of photos in my folder that haven't been posted on yet . So here you go .. Scroll down scroll down ( #...... )


# Lame i know , @ Jolise Ng .


# Its christine's hand


# and Mine !



# When i was a baby ..haha roflmao



# Lurvee the winnie the pooh and the mickey ! They're cute , aren't they ?








Chaos , loveshar .



No comments:

Post a Comment