Thursday, July 22, 2010

Connected.




Yeah i can see dust on my blog , sorry peepoo i just got my connection fixed .
I've been really upset , the connection was down for nearly 3 weeks .
can u believe it happened before my exam until now ?
and i was like totally left out on what's hapenning outside because you know .. i dont read newspaper so whatever big news happened i'll neva know till some people around me told me.
Silly me . i know hahaha .
I've by the way downloaded the new editor on blogspot , so that i can set X-LARGE for my photos and new settings for me to compose my post . yah , finally something new .
Exam is just over and yet it's time to relax now . look at  this, i dont copy you , i dont have to copy you i'm using NOW ,  not NAO alright ? 

  







dior cherie , juicy , polka dots , bows , anna sui dolly girl , , no-idea-whose-pendrive , revlon , my daily needs sticker . 


 anyway  , both of these photos below were taken before the exam when before the class test started , fyi this is Limmeyhan , Limmeilin's sai mui , she's so wtf cute . Wonders what is she doing ? da kung fu .








Alright and i have to apologize that i have yet got all my photos from emple idol so i can't blog about the competition as well as cousin brother's wedding dinner . :)





Sharron

No comments:

Post a Comment