Friday, July 23, 2010

Hidden happiness .


23rd of July  - Do you guys think I'm happy ? Yah i'm happy ,  I hate you heaps . Nah waaaaait , it won't be the happiest day in 2010 tho .Think twice , who are you to take my first happiest day ? Actually you have to pick new things instead of old ones . Go pursue your own happiness , i bet you won't be having any best friend in life even when you're old because you've been thinking too much , at least , more than me . In spite those rumors i heard , i never leave because i never knew you're that smart and now i knew it , you're smarter than me ,  like A LOT.


I , Sharron Lee swares , I'll live my life better than you in future because i know i got more than you . HAHAHA .  "  To whom is reading this , slap me if u can  AND I WONDER ."


I adore those who are good in pretending , at least you live a better life than those who likes to figure out what's happening next .
I really can't wait for 8teen to come , daddy always tell me not to worry everything because he'll give what i ask for yet now , his words makes me put high expectation on . I can't wait for it man
 

because ,




...I wanna be a billionaire , so freaking bad




 
Sharron

No comments:

Post a Comment