Thursday, July 29, 2010

Start from Zero .

I believe I can .



I can't recall all the pretty things that i wanted to blog so here comes a short post , I promise will blog after my lovely weekends . surprise ? so yah , stay tuned .


I love that pink polka bow , i know either you do .


It's friday again , that means , my own public school holiday . 
I feel good .
Cuddling with my big bears in my warm blanket is sweet .
Suddenly having nostalgia of even younger days. *smirks*
When i was still a kiddo , i used to sleep with all of my baby bears , yah arrange them nicely and sleep with them . " dont tell me you don't ! "




Eye lashes collapsing . sad .



Couldn't believe that i've been living in this world for 16 years , so fast , everything just grows like , in a blink of an eye.
 Ok cut this crap , i have to do something that is related to my future i think . No more being lazy and forgetful .
I can really make a lot of excuses for things that i'm really not willing to do . 



Caption-less . lol



Before this , I was harping on what i'm gonna do in future, those dreams those dreams those hopes  .. yada yada , stupid dreams . In stead i should start to do something .



Anyway i'm awaiting for my mama jessie to come back from Cameron Highland , i miss her heaps i tell u guys . Because ya know why ? Bfo she's leaving on tuesday , she told meshe has surprise for me  and i'll prolly get shocked . Ok nice thing , i'm awaiting for it .





Love , be right back .
Sharron

No comments:

Post a Comment