Saturday, August 16, 2008

hmm , okehs .
jus bec from Sunway Carnival .
went to buy B and B .
afterwards , went to Winter Warmers , for my Iced Mixed Cocktail .
*coughs coughs * love it muchies .
i saw jane-jane , she dint saw me thou .
ahhar ;D
Daddy bought the bvlgari's parfume .

okeh . thats all for todai .

PS : i hate copycats !
PPS : don't ask me such questions i don't like . : ]

i hate to scold copycats , jus be your ownself , have your own style .
not jus copycats actually , i don't wanna scold people dahs . be kind , 慈悲为怀 = }

Yesterdai .
went to Sakae Tepanyaki and Chic-a-go , Kofi Heaven for our dinner @ Auto Citiy s .
- Sakae Tepanyaki ? omg , don't go dere . although its nice .
- Chicago . hmm hmm i loves it .
- Kofi Heaven , still okeh bahs .
roarrr . yesterdai happened something . Love him sia . muahhs .





Love me or Hate me , it depends on you . (: XoXo .

No comments:

Post a Comment