Friday, August 15, 2008

Pee-Kaa-Booo :PP / Thursday
whats going on to my lips ? so red huh ? / Thursday


yea smile : ] / Thursday

the thingy i cooked for Miss Viv on thursday . :DD




Crank That : { Wednesday }
ahems ahems , don't ask me why i wore this . / Tuesday


yea , its todai !
jus took it .
Fridai .











Short Update ;
Wednesday , its sucha bleeding day ? ahems , I think its bleeding dai for me . shit sia . and and , summore today got the many very first time for me . hahahh :D

- The very first time I go to activity on 2008
- The very first time I bleed two times in a dai
- The very first time I enjoyed cooking much ?
- The very first time I thought life is nothing actually . hahah . * jus say , you know I don’t mean it *
- The very first time I want to sleep in class , can’t thou . * what’s going on to my mind ? *

And Taa-Daa ! I’m done .





Lets bring back to Thursday ,
okehs . i cooked . fried rice ? whatthefishyfish .
she saids : Vomit right ? yea vomit please . (:
*coughs coughs *
Friday , its today .
aunt going , china tomorrow . rawrr *
willie , william and summore following them tomorrow .
wad for i stay at home ?
i don't know .
neva mind , i will shop loads during hols !
okays . getting mad now . huhu ? /
okehs , Happpy Hols yea people .

No comments:

Post a Comment