Monday, August 18, 2008

oh , roar .
yea , that's camera .
i found dz pic , out of sudden ( :





this is Ms Fisshy snow , try to erase the word on the Green Tee , SMJK Jit Sin .


What To Do , What To Do .

















its the first dai for my hols . : )
oh yea , nothing actually .
like shit sia my hols . freaking shits !
Hey People , Date Me 0ut !






Todai , s usually , mom bising saya bangun .
huhus ? yea , s usually supposed to say .
the MAin Point is ,
the leader of my jspo's part fon to my hous or wadevers .
beg or asked or wadevers my mom to called me to Activities .




wtcurrychicken ? why should i ?
okehs , so mum gorta make me can't silip tonight .
jus now , persuaded dad brought me to guardian @ autos to buy the sunblock .





I scared tomorrow will be a hot sunny dai .
i Scared ar . but try to enjoy wit jspo's members .
tomorrow , going to overnight at jess's hous .
YaY YaY .










okehs , im Leavin . : )
heading to mr 5825 dere .
* dunch to happy if you saw dz *





and Last but nort least , going to wish sum sum Happy Birthday .
hahahah .



ms fishhy snow , mr m 2 . that's all i think .
'll be very black , afta tomorrow ! ..
Stay Tuned ..

No comments:

Post a Comment