Wednesday, August 20, 2008


porrrfs * pinkies.
grinss , i hate the scissor .




book worms . * Show 0ffs *









Tired !







Exhausted !







Faint !



Its ♥ / 190808 baby , you know time passed fast . XoXo --

Tuesday , quite okeh . just nearly faint 3 times . = / i dun care my skin white or black dahs . * i will think dz when the whether turns nice * cus i quite enjoy w/ my insane them . especially w/ lim duu bak ! . hahaa :D freaking lorves her . if you saw me dere , i know you can't regonize me , cus you thought i am the one like won't go to activity ? Yeahs , if you saw me dere , don't same like that Janey , hahahas . ; P i know kinda weird . but accept the fact i go to activity : ) a cap , two long sleeve shirts , sun block . * coughs coughs * too kua zhang d ? yea i know . i know not winter , don't care . s long won't black . uhems . * roarr * getting crazy . the activity was from morning 8 till noon 5 . : ) yea , say that i'm PRO girl , say that you CARE .ahems hames , la-la-la :-P i reached skew at 8.40 , har har . i know i teruk . you care ? huhuhu : F Oh Ya . i reached home at 6.00 , afterwards wash and eat . take a nap . Crank That : the duration of my nap , 2 hours something i think .




Its ♥ / 200808 baby , my hols ? oh ya gone . sigh *

Today , i jus knew that we guin Queensbay on 310808 , sang arnab . mus go Queensbay . although i know you gort a SPM trial on 150908 ! Oh gosh ! its my birthday ! how come how come ? i waitting your Roxy leahs . XoXo . * Little Miss Greedy * - P \
Crank That : wtfishyfishycurrychickensausage
my lips bleed todai , oh yuckies . I had a crash w/ the drum when we're marching jus now .
Shout to the Whether today : You know i Love You . hahahah . Jess jus went to British Council , two hours ago . so , she can't over night at my hous .




PS : sang arnab , will post an article for you . but not now . : )
PS: you guys , fasta go babyvon's wretch ! view the first article ! you will kek si ar ! wth ! si gui malay !
and , Olympics guin to end soon . My dearly aunt is coming bec from china on saturday , its becos of the Close Ceremony of the Olympics .
Stay Tuned ..

No comments:

Post a Comment