Thursday, October 9, 2008

hmmmps.took this pic @ last week i think . this tee agen right ? huh again and again random picture with this tee. okay, nothing to crap with this tee .




er this pic i sorta going to crap w/ this random picture . Credits Ann & Jane , for d nerd specs . btw , thanks yeh i just simply loved this . hmmmmps , i gotta shout dis to annie . Ann , you save me when i hit the ground , yet i know nobody is going to save me but myself . you're just the one who always by my side whenever i'm moody or what . thankyous . Loves; sharron .






oh yay babeh ! its d last day for my exams , Tuesday Night ! the last subject are bm and history . lol * it sucks man . neway' thanks for your accompany during my exams . and i got my good results ! not so good actually , lol .


This Picture , took it today morning . hmmmmmps,happy enough . exams passed d . and its d time to face my result ! grins , what the bloody school , monday yeah i said monday .



took dis picture just now , 15 minutes ago , oh shruggg !







oh crank that ! * squeezees * fishhy tired d , hmmmm you dont have d chance to see dis article .






my results came out d . huh ! wasn't satisfy with my history results , i had started my revision since september or august i forgot dah . Guess it won't be better next year . sorta harder man next year . slaps myself ! ewwwwwwwwwwww .
- Science paper 1 : 33 + 43 total 76 . aw , this is the first time i got dis mark for my the bloody science . i hated science much huh . = /
- English paper 1 : same marks w/ fishhy . 35 marks , urms very the amat sangat not satisfy with this marks dad and mom said . phew , dad-burned . = =
- Bm : allah , dont say bm sia . just never care this . HAHAH lol * paper 1 : 23 marks .
- Mathematics : hmmm , sorta abit satisfy with this marks . hehe . paper 1 28 marks ; highest 32 sia . = =
- Geography : 70 marks
- Sejarah : ewwwww , hell bloody . 58 marks plus 5 marks for d folio , total 63 nah .


today , did nothing at school . as usual , chit-chating hmm yea . hell , chat sambil fighting w/ Vivian ! now my hand and leg all scars . gg , except my toes ! wooo , kinda fun fighting with her .
* jump on her head and hit her twist her head * PS : her sejarah marks is taller than mine , sharron lee's . She saids : ayona , i kept listen u grumbling in front of me , what perak kedah selangor and heavens i no need study sia , i recite it ! i was just like ? = /




okay, susu is waiting for my latest article .
going to end dis article .
and Maybe going to change to NuffAng , sort of want to do this . hmmmm , dont know yet . :D







Stay Tuned ..

No comments:

Post a Comment