Saturday, October 25, 2008

sigh . can we just go through the problem straightly ?
or just tell all honestly . face it , i don't wanna hide from the problem .
how i going to sleep well like that ?
discuss everything with me .
i can't even share my everything with anyone , my secret.
you must understand , just you !
i will tell you everything .




keep bother keep bother .
my mind going to burst d lah !
yesterday happened lotsa things . who i gonna share with ? You ?


















MINE ! (: this is my everything
mr willie goh bb with mine .

ini mr willie . i found him finally .

fake smile (:



















no picts no picts for yesterday .hmm sorry.
less camwhore dah recently = / lost my camera , dont know throw it wer . hahah : p

yesterday
woke up late , was tracing for willie . i want to see him ! long time didn't meet him d , oh yeh thursday i met up with him . he came over my place , hmms so funny when he is candy talking with hmmmm . i hate cabal . CABAL CABAL !
afternoon , was fighting over w/ bloody mom . hmmmps . somehow my hand got the scars . i dont know how i got it .
okay , after that went over christine's house because of the HAIR WIG ! thanks esuta , received the hair wig d . (:
that christine .. hmmmps . texted me , my blog , her msn personal msg . sharr : i received the hair wig ady =) . hahah ! neway , thanks christine . loveya ! okeh , when i reached her house . wtf ? i saw a girl with long haired . laugh my ass off ! doesn't look like her , lim mey thiang . she keep camwhoring . Lim Mey Thiang , please be soft and polite while u pin up the hair wig on my hair . OMFG ! times up . 6.15 d . rush back home to prepare and some make ups . after that , daddy sharron fetch christine and i to autos .


while on the way to autos , the things i excepted to happen ,happened . now ,its not so gonna happen though . really got shocked . * shrugggg * but thats not gonna affect my mood . today morning 8.30 i can't wake up sorry if i can wake up i also hope i cant get up . and summore i must be loyal .
sorry then .
its my lyfe , get rid of my mom . get rid of my bosanness .
urm okay stop crapping !

reached ac , went to swensens . jasonseowjennsheng nicky came to meet up with us . okay had our dinner . snowfish and her friends came swensens to take her hair wig . after that took a walk , hmm so tumult man ! moreover , the whether is killing me although its night . maybe i should get used of this .
@ SWENSENS , i met my sis . sis , real lyfe wan . SISTER . wtf .

so sweet man christinelimmeythiangandseowjennsheng .



M N F A , always stay in h.earts ;



feel not so well today . 很难受 !!!
currently listening to -
给我一首歌的时间 by Jay Chou



HEADACHE !


i gotta hold it tight .
i will fall .







okeh . Toodles ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment