Sunday, October 12, 2008


who is this ?





okay , everything proved that i enjoy my life well . hmmmmps, as shown in i can bath for 1 hour . hahah :D okay . short say , just now afternoon went to christine's house . because i miss dat lil boy ar - jia liang . what a cutes boy. * Squeeze * but , i scratch my finger , nono suppose say the skin in my fingernails . it hurts man. Okay , didn't go to Jusco today , because of bitch master is going ? oh no no . She isn't that really work on in my lyfe huh . daddy dump me alone at home. lol* but early in the morning , jess and her friends drove to jusco and bought me the Big Apple's donuts for me . how sweet is them huh . Loves ;




this evening , was too bored . play w/ Babi Lynn . exchange name and pics only sia . that nicholas khoo . hahas pm the wrong one. that babi lynn , imitate me huh ? she said . hehs . ;D hmmmmps ! purposely make her hair like dat . i want her bear ahkua .










This Iz The Picture For Today . ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment