Saturday, October 18, 2008

reupdate .




Nicholas Khoo.
邱继葳









1341.
just finished candy talk with Nicholas Khoo.
going to sleep ady.
2 hours more going to wake him up .








nicholaskhoomypillowmyboyfmybestfmyhubbyandmyeverything* RENEW ;




night ;

sorta think about this .
- what i did usually ?
- what he did today ?


Mine
> wake up
> drink milk
> my breakfast is my lunch because don't really have good appetite early in the morning .
> sumtimes i will forgot to text him early in the morning , blur mode .
> when i just open my eyes early in d morning , i must listen to my song , Angel by Leona Lewis, Symphonies Nos.1&6 and Nat King Cole's songs .
> for weekdays , i'll morning call him at six sharp . sumtime might bit late because he is a pig .
> candy talk with him everynight @ 10 .
> thinking of bite him. beware , i do bite (:
> 6 DAYS to go . xoxo : p
> afternoon , somtimes went out for movie with dad . less practice piano dah recently . * coughs *
> night , online .
> try to sleep before 12 recently cause i must make sure that i can wake up every morning



2154 , away candy talk with nicholas khoo.
2301 i'm back .


His
> he woke at 9.30 or 6.00 and slept at 10 .
> Weekends he woke at 9.30 although he sleep late or what . he must wake up 9.30 Family day having breakfast with family . Text me , online den outing . afternoon take a nap .wake him up at 3.30 he going to gym at 4.00PM . after gym , b ball . after b ball , text me , online . after that bath . after bath text me , den dinner . then at 10 candy talk . <3>






my donut ! tomorrow . thanks baby .


something random :
- " 喂,你有看到我的sharpener 吗?
我几岁了,用什么sharpener .
喂 ! 关灯关灯关灯!
疯子 . "
*laugh my ass off !








Meanwhile , Stay Tuned

okay , going to sleep d. bye ! call me SUPERGIRL !

No comments:

Post a Comment