Thursday, December 18, 2008

currently @ khoony's bro house .


<3 T boy T boy & fatty fatty .
hmm , now was 4.09pm but malaysia was only 1.09 pm .
this morning woke up at 8 something , my mind was still blur & i can't open my eyes . because its just 5 something in msia .
eventhough its just the third day , i cant wait to go back to my place !
& i got a flu here .
so today went to epping bought something . and sure alot of fruits . its awesome .
i got a cute cousin at here - shirene ! pretty cute enough .
i want to see my fatty now ahhhh !
miss his chubby face :[ miss yr chubby voice !! going to die adi .
i promised will accompany u more when i go back kay ?
i forgot to bring my camera's usb , so i cant upload any pictures , sry ya ppl .

okay , so nothing much over here , toodles !






- baby imma give u the world .

No comments:

Post a Comment