Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Pictures coming soon , waiting auntie foofie to online . :]




Tomorrow , im going to aus .
i still haven't prepare anything lah .
going at 17-12-08 4.30 am ,mom still havent let me know when is the date coming back .
sigh , i miss baby so much !
hubby was moodless , don't moodless lar . you should know as a gf , i cant help anything im so upset .




this is for my baby .
its gonna be the 3rd months we've been together ? our love stronger than the drugs ? & ask yrself wer your love is . thanks for what you gave in this 2 months 28 days . Thank you , you gave me a chance to love you , to take care of my pillow boy , you colored my lyfe , thanks for the lil baby you gave . without you my life was really dull . i cant imagine my lyfe without you . i treasured the time we spent together , even though its just a short while . i got alot of words wanna tell , when you're leaving me , i l y . never try to stop saying dis . & im going to aus very soon , it could be the longest summer without you at there . Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard,maybe we're torn apart, maybe the timing ,is beating our hearts . when im missing you , the sky rains . because god knows how much i miss you .
The day 17th of September , you walked in my life its just like the inspiration of my life . i know i need you , there's just too much too much .
baby , x'mas is reaching & i dont want too much for my xmas . There's just one thing i need , i dont care about the presents , i just want you for my own .Cause I just want you here tonight ,holding on to me so tight . i dont know what else i can do for it .. just to hold it , love you .
but if i were a boy , i think i could understand , how it feels to love a girl , i swear i'd be a better man , i would listen to her cause i know how it hurts , when you lose the one you wanted , cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed .
baby it just left 1 day for us to talk to chat , pls treasure it . i really wanna spend the rest of the time with you . I never knew I could feel that much , and that's the way I loved you.
hubby i got so much more to say , so much more to be done .
Remeber im yours , im always yours .







baby , still left a day ..
loving you always .
there's just too much remains on minds to tell you , when will you be free ?
wo ni .




No comments:

Post a Comment