Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Merry X'mas Eve !
.. 6 hours till Merry X'mas .
&
-

Happy 99th Days of us ,
- Nicholas khoo my boy , i love you !
finally , 99 days . sorry bb i can't post u a long article on our 3 months anni , i apologize . sorry baby :] but this time i try to make it long lar . but you're in kl now , you just can read this when you bec from kl . baby you know how long i've been waiting for this 99 days ? hubby , thanks for your everything . thanks for spending time w/ me , thanks for the two baby you gave , thanks for the love , the hug , the kisses ! i love you . nicholas khoo , life was good to me , but you just made it better , i love the say you stand by me through any kind of weather . i just dont wanna run away , just wanna make your day when you feel the world is on your shoulders .
I dont wanna make it worse , just wanna make us work !
hubby tell me , i will do whatever kay ?
baby i u much & miss you much !
tons of things happened in these 99 days , we've been went for a trip , its memorable . its on my heart just like a tattoo . it'll nvr nvr fade away . baby i dont know whatelse i can do , i love you w/ all my heart . its just not use my mouth to say , say everyone also knows right ? not to use my mouth , but heart . i can't tell how much i loved you , baby feel it by yrself . ily
In front of the world , im strong & tough . but in front of you im just that weak , i dont put a shelter when im with you cause you promised will be my shelter . thousands of lies the people told , & when u tell me whatsoever , i truly believe .
Hubby , dont leave me no matter what kay ?
i feel like nobody ever knew me , touched me , loved me until you do . baby it just took one hit of you now im addicted . Addicted to yr smell , kiss & everything ! love you yes i do . if i ever let u go i would be no one , cause i never thought i sould feel all the things . you made me feel wasn't looking for someone until you .
- wei ni zuo bu ke neng de shi , ilyf&e .
Baby , it wasn't fake but so real !
sigh im really missing u right now , feels so sick ! i dont know when i could find a guy like you when i lose you , cause baby you're the 1 i love .
be my better man kay ?
You-are-irreplaceable-my-boy-i-love-you-nicholas-khoo !
okay , bec to today . nothing special , later going to the city to countdown ! yo . enjoy yea people , loves !
last but not least ,
I
T Boy & Nicholas Khoo
Merry X'mas ;

No comments:

Post a Comment