Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hey people . merry belated xmas , New Song , enjoy & do like it ? :]

During Christmas Eve , went over aunt’s place to count down . not going Circular Quay adi . because uncle said that there’re sure flooded by people . cancelled & headed to aunt’s house . enjoy dere . was sleeping at aunt’s house cause im too tired , ming liang kissed me sayang me & I woke up . trying to sleep back , failed thou . that shirene was keep shouting beside me - Santa is coming to the town !! damn tired okay ? don’t care , continue sleeping .


It’s Christmas Morning ! ;
Shirene woke me up at 8 something . thanks those adults for the christmas present , appreciate it much . & thanks for T Bell’s bear ,its so lovely , ninety percent lovely ! coughs * while uncle adrian gave me a cd , its like a voucher & you can change to whatever cds you want . after that , helped aunt to prepared the lunch , its delicious yummy . hmmps btw I don’t really like smoked-chicken . all the restaurant were closed because it was Christmas day what , so we didn’t take our dinner ! dad fetched us to the street to watch the xmas decoration & lighting . hahah . that night , most of us were drunken . I drinked lot because I missed him , not because of happy party celebrating xmas with em’. At night , over night at khoon’s bro place .



261208 .
It’s a brand new dai , Boxing Day btw its sort of a nice day! yee shuen woke me up early in d morning . actually it was just 5.30 am in msia . taken my breakfast , headed to the beach . Manly Beach ! its really flooded with lot of people . shuen & lil Sampson were enjoying laying under the hot sunn while SAYA wearing my shade hiding here & there . lol * although the wind is really cooling but I hate the sun . : p so what ? I ate lot of chips that day , I didn’t drink water . grat , I got a sore throat . slept late , about 2 am . Party night , its HOT !


271208

SHUEN WOKE ME UP ! aaahh !! I gone crazy , I got insufficient sleep . started sore throat .accompanied yee shuen to the clinic , she’s going to Malaysia & the food at dere were dirty , so she going to have a jab . pity her crying for a couple of hour . after that , went to macquarie to change the cd , Beyonce’s & Pussy Cat Dolls album ! having flu , seriously sore throat & coughing ! I finished half & a box of tissues . going to die adi .





Picture will be upload soon . (:




I aint gonna be the stupid one anymore , but imma still that stupid ?
Toodles ,




Remember those walls I built , well baby they’re tumbling down , and they didn’t even put up a fight , they didn’t even make a sound . I found a way to let you in , but I never really had a doubt , standing in the light of your halo , I got my angel now . Its like I’ve been awakened , every rule I had you breakin’ Everywhere I’m looking now , I’m surrounded by your embrace baby I can see yr hello . You know you’re my saving grace you’re everything I need and more , its written all over your face , baby I can feel yr hello . Pray it won’t fade away I can feel yr hello I can see yr hello I can feel yr hello . I can see your hello Hit me like a ray of sun . Burning through my darkest night . You’re the only one that I want , think im addicted to your light I swore I’d never fall again but this don’t even feel like falling . Gravity can’t forget To pull me back to the ground again . I can feel yr hello I can see yr hello ...

No comments:

Post a Comment