Wednesday, April 28, 2010

busy.


A pointless post again .


just came back from tuition and headed Subway straight after add maths tuition with daddy to have my lunch . :) I'm so tired but I just couldn't get my ass off here and take a nap , nah don't you know that you can't take a nap after you have your meal ? Go ahead if you want a flabby Tummy ! I just told little Flaawer today that i wanted to update my blog , yea and i had an urge to blog just now but ,FML Jackie Teoh borrowed my card reader and he hasn't returned it to me yet so i can't transfer those photos .

Well , like i had mentioned in my previous post , Headed down to KL with family and also my uncle , kaya-lee (lol !!!) to send him back to aus and also for the concert on last Saturday . /Laughs . Alright , gonna blog about my onedaytrip to KayElle on the next post . Why not now ? No Photos loh .


See what's on my title . BUSY ? Yes i've been busying lately . Monday - Friday ? Time is totally full with tuition . Chris & I have two new tuition , Chemistry and Physics ! We have all those home tuition , one-to-one tuition . We can't join a group of students for tuition , dont know why . Owing my shaaawty's short-sightedness or whaaat ? haharr . Anyway like what i always say , we are as one babeyy . One more thing , the tuition fees aren't *coughs* cheap too , when we were discussing about our tuition fees , we were like busy pressing on calculators , using all of our fingers to calculate how much does it cost us per minute . like you know .. home tuition what , neway its for our own sake so we have to pay for it .



English and bahasa MALAYSIA oral test comes in a row , gotta prepare for it and now , ciaoss people .

No comments:

Post a Comment