Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pathetic spammers.



I wish i could just ignore all those hilarious comments on the lil chatbox, got my ipod stuck on my ears listening to my favourite song , chillax at my favourite place , log in to my cbox.ws , marked on the fugin hilarious message and Delete it ! fyi this is my first ever post for you fugging idiotic spammer , from your comments on my chatbox , you are like trying to tell others i snatched away your boyfriend , I spammed on others blog and facebook and whatsoever ? or I should say Jessica and I ? hahah , and do I look so stupid ? I used my own-real-name to spam others blog and fb meeer ? Oh very nice one , pathetic la wey . Since when did i spam on others facebook huh ? If only you could printscreen and show it to others . I dont give a damn laah , you ego-whatsoever . I'm just feeling so happy to have you spamming at my blog , at least i know you do visit my blog oftenly and check out things about me :D anyway , i know you're just being so jealous like .. you know . ;P Those message won't be deleted and lets see again . Well lastly thanks for noticing me , kay thanks bai . (:



-



Aite cut this crap .


Heading down to KayL at this end of month for the concert which is organized by Malaysia Philharmonic Orchestra ( MPO ) . Dress code : Lounge suit or batik . I wonder where should i go and get the batik . lol laughs



You perasan girl , don't you peeee or poooo on my head and i'll just reveaaaaaal your favourite password.





Much Loves , sharron .

No comments:

Post a Comment