Saturday, April 3, 2010

March & Ching Ming .

" Xi Li Li , Hua La La , Sha La Laaaa ..



Starting wid a vainnapicture of mine ;)




For my march , alright nothing special for weekdays . As I had mentioned about my timetable at the previous post , my time is full during weekdays . So , I only own plenty of time to do my stuffs on weekends . So I shall just mention about my weekends on March ? yea .. guess so .

" Refer back to the calendas ( March ) ..

6th of Mac : stayed at home for the whole day to study for the class test which was going to be held on 8th of Mac .
7th of Mac : altho the next day was my exam but still , I have to work . * Rajinnyaaa hahah coughs
13th of Mac : as usual , went to class at british council & after that attended Daddy's friend - Uncle Loh's wedding dinner @
14th of Mac : the only off-day , rest at home .
17th of Mac : As I mentioned at the previous post , went Queensb with Jol , Xuan , Diken , KhangWei , Samson & ( sorry-dont-kno-whats-his-name) .
20th of Mac : Forgotten .
21th of Mac : worked .
27th of Mac : Went Queensbay with dad before the class started , did some shopping with him . hahah , satisfied meeeyy !


Few days ago , went to modern maths tuition class @ lian lian's house , daddy was late for nearly 45 minutes to fetch me home because he went to megamall for meeting and there's been a real busy traffic at prai . hmmmph , yet like finally i saw limmeyhan ! omgwtfbbq so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee . she was like @@ ish , so cuteeeee na . Fyi , if you don't know how does she look , here you go .





@ Ching Ming '\10 at Bukit Mertajam. 13th of April .

PS : Sorry for the less elaboration.


# Few vaining photos of us .



# different colours on my feet and leg .
After a camwhore session in car , finally we reached . lol




# and yes i'm here.




# So canggih , they have this Merc E class Car Plate no : MF 8899 somemore.




# Gucci set.



baby pat pat , she just came back from China.


# Canggih wid massage chair .


# Jessthemama






Ending with a vainnapictures of yours truly .


Loves .

No comments:

Post a Comment