Monday, April 19, 2010

thoughts

PS : I hope content below doesn’t make any offence to anyone .




I hate sharing thoughts at my blog because I know people will be saying that “ aiya you’re still small yet , what you’re thinking and what you’re facing are all those tiny stuffs that doesn’t make sense , what do you understand ? aight listen , altho you’re big now but what we are facing now is what you were facing in the past when you were young .

I realised people are all realistic . ( not all lah , maybe I should just say some ? ) One thing that I’ve learnt from all these while is , people do really change . Change into better ? Worse ? That’s for you to go and figure out .


When we were still at form one , we used to look at those form four / five ‘s big bro big sis . lol we keep wonder , why they look so matured ? Yet now it’s our turn , when my friend and I look at those form one ‘s toddlers, we were like , “ haaaar ? Is this how we looked when we were in form one ? “ hahah , yes indeed it is .


Just like those love-love-relationship-matters . hanaah , hiao loh , noooo its not hiaooo okay . its just so normal to have secret crush on someone altho YOU ARE JUST TWELVE YEARS OLD OR THIRTEEN OR FORTEEN ! puberty whaaat , hallelujah go study your form 3 science lah . But for love matters , it’s not an age-matter yet it’s all about how much you’ve been through . It doesn’t mean like owh you’re 20 and I’m only 16 and what you think is matured than me that’s for sure ? NO. it’s all about how many relationship you have had before . Yeap , perhaps your mentality may be matured than me but when comes to love matters i’m sure that I can make it or handle it better than you because I might have experienced it before . I used to love a guy for more than 2 years , more or less ? Memories should be thrown away yet I kept it in heart and I was so stubborn bfo. I used to have those sad memories in mind but for now , I know I should just keep those pretty memories and get those sad ones outta my mind, at least I still remember who’s the one that makes me fall so deep . “ Remember , no second chance . Since you have the first chance , the second , third and forth chance are awaiting you.




# Off to downstairs , add maths homework to be completed !

No comments:

Post a Comment