Saturday, June 26, 2010

A day with my favourite girls .

This is sho lovely , xo ! ♥

25th of June @ jusco BM .


Went to christine lim's house to complete our oral thingy and done ! Her papa then picked up us and dropped us at jusco . We had our lunch @ Siam Express first .
Something happened than turned my mood from :D to :( , luckily i wasn't that disappointed because i knew that wasn't you and for you , you'll neva say that kind of things / words to me . Wasn't that full yet , went to Secret Recipe to have a piece of cake & kill kill time !







# Us
After that , watched The Legend is Born : Ip Man . Rank for this movie : 4.5/5 .
Lateron we went to Baskin Robin for ice cream * Slurpsss .

# Bows *winkwink

Chris' mum picked us and we went back around seven o'clock . Had fun with LimMeyHan the baby sister of Christine Lim . They look so alike ! Don't believe ? Look at those photos .


Christine Lim helped lmh to wear the red polka dotsa heels.





Since I Love CKY so i have to teach LMH how to "piang piang" hahaha.




Christine Lim taught her all the those bad things , like sitting and crossed her legs ( so pity sia look at her legs so cacat ) and the clutch !


Altho she's just 3 years old , but look at her pattern .. lady lady !


# Haha , * shy *

She'll be showing this when people ask her : HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Chris some more taught her how to stand this way .


# .. London Bridge is falling down


Parents came and fetch me to Victoria Station to have our dinner . I was like .. ohmigod , again .. I've been eating so much yesterday . After dinner , went Sunway Carnival to collect my cheque , went home and Good Night ;D




That's how i spent my Teacher's Day , How about You ? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment