Sunday, June 6, 2010

one day @ KL .

yaah it's love ♥


It's an overdue post but since i have nothing to blog now , i shall talk about my one day trip to KL on April . lol yahh its April , well it's been two months ago since I last been to Kay-elle . Headed down to KL just because of this concert and the awesome pianist . Rudolf Buchbinder as the pianist and director , Theme of the Day - The Viennese Piano .

Took only a few photos , i did not bring my camera and my phone ran out of battery . Photos were taken using dad's phone , so .. excuse me excuse me for the suck photo quality .




# 1


# Look at the crowd.


Dad & I are sitting at the box beside , its better , we wasn't able to see the pianist's fingers running on the piano and the technique tho .

# It's pretty , isn't it ?



# and finally the concert started .


It's indeed an awesome performance and no doubt Rudolf Buchbinder is a great pianist and i'm looking forward for his next performance .

No comments:

Post a Comment